High-precision and high-speed 3D scanning at an unbeatable price: Experience the innovative DAVID SL scanning system!
The DAVID SLS-2 3D Scanner employs innovative Structured Light technology, which allows precise 3D scanning in a matter of seconds. The scanner is mobile and can also be placed easily in front of the surface to be scanned. A single click in the well-proven DAVID software starts the scan – and a couple of seconds later the digitized 3D model shows up on your screen!
You’ll be able to due to this fact scan all sides of the object, and in spite of everything combine them to a closed 360° model. The modular hardware setup allows a flexible adaptation to your object – any size from coin to couch is conceivable!
Scan results can also be exported in common 3D file formats (OBJ, STL, PLY) and processed in other applications, e.g. for rapid prototyping, inspection, product presentations, archaeology and cultural heritage, artworks, computer animations, video games… The limits are set only by your imagination!
• Scan size: 60 – 500mm
• Resolution/Precision: Up to 0.1% of scan size (up to 0.06mm)
• Scanning time: One single scan within a couple of seconds
• Mesh density: Up to 1,200,000 vertices per scan
• Export formats: OBJ, STL, PLY
• Standard-PC (32/64 bit – Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10)
• 3D graphics adapter
• Available VGA or HDMI port
• Two available USB ports
• Beneficial: Dual-core processor, 64bit, 2 GHz,4 GB RAM, NVIDIA or AMD graphics processor
Industrial camera with prime quality lens
Video projector with special lens for large focal range
USB drive with DAVID4 PRO software
Rail, camera slider, prime quality tripod and all necessary power and connecting cables
Calibration panels printed on both sides for more than one scan volumes