Bundle Deal: DAVID SLS-3 3D Scanner + TT-1 turntable + FREE DSL-1 desk scan lever
This advanced 3D scanner enhances the well proven structured-light-technology with way better handling.
A single click in the well proven DAVID software starts the scanning process and a couple of seconds later the digitized 3D model appears on the screen – even the colors of the object can also be optionally captured and reproduced in the resulting scan!
You may be able to scan all the sides of the object in succession and due to this fact render an enclosed 360° model.
The 3D model can also be exported in standard 3D file formats (such as OBJ, STL and PLY) and processed in other applications.
The DAVID TT-1 makes 360° scanning much easier. The scan objects are simply placed on the TT-1 and due to this fact you’ll be able to rotate and scan automatically in different angles by the usage of the DAVID 3D Scanner Software.
With the DSL-1 you’ll be able to mount the SLS-3 right on the table – e.g. at workstations. The scanner is freely adjustable in every direction. No more disturbing cables, or go back and forth hazards – simply more performance.
• Scansize: 60 – 500mm
• Resolution/Precision: Up to 0.05% of scan size (up to 0.05mm)
• Scanning time: One single scan within a couple of seconds
• Mesh density: Up to 2,300,000 vertices per scan
• Export formats: OBJ, STL, PLY
• Turntable object weight: Up to 5kg
• Turntable and lever material: Aluminium
• Lever lift range: 33cm
• Standard-PC (32/64 bit – Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10)
• 3D graphics adapter
• Available VGA or HDMI port
• Two available USB ports
• Really helpful: Dual-core processor, 64bit, 2 GHz, 4 GB RAM, NVIDIA or AMD graphics processor
Industrial camera with top of the range lens, Video projector with special lens for large focal range
The latest DAVID5 3D scanning software on a USB drive
Calibration panels, tripod, camera slider and rail, cables, power supplies
TT-1 Turntable with 3 level LED status display
DSL-1 Lever, scanner mount and table clamp